Chop It Up
Herbed Lamb Chops
What You'll Need:
- 6 lamb chops
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp fresh Rosemary
- 1 tbsp dry mustard
- 1 tsp fresh Parsley
- 1 tsp fresh Thyme
- Salt, pepper
- Olive Oil
- Finely chop your fresh herbs.
- Mix all herbs and spices.
- Add 2 tbsp of olive oil to lamp chops and rub spices on front and back.
- Marinate for 15-30 mins.
- Hear a skillet to medium high heat. Add lamb chops and cook 3-5 minutes each side.
- Suus 'perfectas!
Amp It Up: Take these bad boys to the next level adding a pomegranate red wine reduction sauce.
- Add juice, honey and red wine to a small skillet.
- Constantly stir for about 5 minutes or until the sauce is reduced by half.
- Serve atop chops!
- Lamb has been a source of food for over 10,000 years - originating in Central Asia.
- Lamb is commonly used in many religions and cultures for sacrificial purposes, including Christianity and Judiasm.
- In Jewish culture, lamb must be ritually slaughtered in order to remain kosher.